Meeting Facilitation includes designing and facilitating leadership gatherings (e.g., board of directors retreats, focus groups, important business meetings, executive team retreats, etc.) that require an impartial, skilled intermediary to help achieve desired outcomes.
- Defining desired outcomes
- Designing and interpreting pre-retreat surveys to help identify issues and focus areas
- Framing the issues and decisions to be made
- Clarifying pre-reads and pre-work
- Engaging stakeholders before and during the meeting so diverse voices and perspectives are heard
- Planning the agenda, including group interactions, to ensure successful outcomes
Marcia has facilitated retreats for multiple organizations including board and/ or leaders for numerous organizations, including LifeWorks, Extend-A-Care for Kids, YMCA of Austin, Standish Foundation for Children, Shalom Austin, Texas Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, and the University of Texas Comptroller’s Office.